I've had a relatively fruitful Christmas vacation:
1) Finally finished reading Robert Jordan's A Crown of Swords as well as Piers Anthony's Dragon on a Pedestal (reducing the Wheel of Time and Xanth reading backlogs...)
2) Played through The Longest Journey (PC/Graphical Adventure) and Final Fantasy IV (PSX/RPG - rerelease of the classic SNES game), resulting in a reduced gaming backlog.
3) Done preliminary research for my graduate seminar topic and thesis proposal...
Despite that, there's still a thousand things that need to get done:
1) Study for my oral comprehensive examination due this summer...
2) Read Robert Jordan's A Path of Daggers and Piers Anthony's Crewel Lye: A Caustic Yarn.
3) Finish Final Fantasy V on the PSX and Zork I on the PC (using the sweet WinFrotz client).
4) And all those other things that deserve my attention but can't think of right now, since if I did, I'd probably be typing this the whole day.
Well, so many things to do, so little time. But I guess that's just how it goes...
Post a Comment